Home-School Collaboration Beliefs:
- The Parent-Teacher Association is a bridge between schools and parents, uniting each other’s strengths and promoting the healthy growth of children in their academic, physical and mental aspects.
- Through planning and organizing various parent-child activities, developing parental potential and strengthening parent-child relationships.
- Giving advice regarding the development of the school
- Organize and expand parent networks and share educational experiences
- Learn more about the needs of young children through home-school cooperation
- To help parents better understand the knowledge and skills of nurturing their children, the Education Bureau provides the parent education website “Smart Parent Net” for parents:
The school holds regular large-scale parent-child activities or outdoor visits. Parents are invited to participate in these activities and assist the school during the activities.