Rationale in Education
- Promote the spirit of Buddhism, provide quality pre-school education services, continuously participate in the development of social services, and assist working parents to work with peace of mind.
- Under the guidance of professional teachers, fostering in children a balanced development in the domains of ethics, intellect, social skills and aesthetics learning through the game, thus achieving the goal of whole-person education
Children between the ages of 2 to 6 years old
|Class N||2 － 3 Years Old|
|Class K1||3 － 4 Years Old|
|Class K2||4 － 5 Years Old|
|Class K3||5 － 6 Years Old|
|Monday to Friday||8:00a.m. ~ 6:00p.m.|
|Saturday||8:00a.m. ~ 1:00p.m.|
** It is closed on Saturdays(PM), Sundays and public holidays, and other holidays will be announced separately.
AM / PM Session
|Monday to Friday (AM Session)||9:00a.m. ~ 12:00p.m.|
|Monday to Friday (PM Session)||2:00p.m. ~ 5:00p.m.|
** It is closed on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays, and other holidays will be announced separately.
Fees: Approved by the Education Bureau
- To provide training and care to mildly disabled preschoolers in an ordinary kindergarten.
- To set up Individualized Educational Programme (IEP) for SEN preschoolers in order to facilitate their future integration into the mainstream education as well as in the society.
- Working in Partnership with parents to provide support to SEN preschoolers.
- Enhance public awareness of special needs children and the needs of their parents.
Eligibility for the Service
SEN Children aged two to six referred from psychologists/ doctors.
Scope of Services
Enriching and extending the curriculum across all subjects, and differentiating teaching through appropriate grouping of students according to their ability and physical stature. Individual training, small group training as well as home-based training service will also be provided by registered Special Child Care Workers and specialists.
Referrals can be made through the Central Referral System for Rehabilitation Services of the Social Welfare Department. School will then arrange appointment to acquire detailed knowledge of your child’s situation to see if he/she is eligible for the Integrated Programme Service.
To assist parents who cannot take care of their young children because of work or other reasons.
Clients and Capacity
Children age two to six, maximum 3 children in one session
|Monday to Friday||8:00a.m. ~6:00p.m.|
|Saturday||8:00a.m. ~ 1:00p.m|
**No Child Care Service on Saturday afternoon, Sunday, public holidays and school holidays.
Fee for Child Care Services
|Half Day Session (four-hour session)||$32.00|
|Full Day Session (eight-hour session)||$64.00|
- Please call in advance or come directly to our school for registration.
- We accept walk in clients given the capacity is available on that day.
- Parents are required to bring their ID card and the child’s birth certificate for registration, and must complete the application record for temporary child care services (available at the school).
Withdrawal from Service
Please give us a call in advance if you would like to cancel your service. No refunds will be given once payment has been made.
Provide longer hours of child care assistance to meet the social needs of families and working parents.
Clients and Capacity
Children age two to six, maximum 14 children
|Monday to Friday||6:00p.m. ~7:00p.m.|
|Saturday||1:00p.m. ~ 2:00p.m.|
**No Extended Hours Service on Sunday, public holidays and school holidays.
Fee for Extended Hours Service
|Monday to Friday||6:00p.m. ~7:00p.m.||$13per hour|
|Saturday||1:00p.m. ~2:00p.m.||$13per hour|
**Hourly rate is charged at $13 for one-off service
Please call in advance or come directly to our kindergarten for registration. One-off service user will need to make their reservation in the morning of the day; registration quotas apply and will be available on a first come, first served basis.
Withdrawal from Service
Please give us a call in advance if you would like to cancel your service so that other people in need can apply for it.
- Dealing with children’s emotional and behavioral problems, as well as to enhance parents’ parenting skills and foster more effective communication channels with their children.
- Conduct individual and small group training program for improving emotional and behavioral adjustment in children.
- Holding seminars and workshops for parents.
- To provide general enquiries for parents and refer children to appropriate setting based on their needs.