Through appropriate activities, the child can:
✓Be willing to learn and develop intelligence in multiple areas
✓Be good at communication and build a spirit of harmony
✓Have the courage to try and harbor the ability to solve problems
✓Dare to innovate and develop personal potential
- Promote the spirit of Buddhism, provide quality child care services, and under the guidance of the teachers, allow young children to have a balanced and all-round development in all aspects including morality, intelligence, body, group and beauty. And to allow working parents to work with peace of mind.
2. Compliance with the Child Care Centre Code (According to Chapter 243 of the Hong Kong Legislation) and the Education Ordinance of the Education Burea, provide pre-school education services.
In accordance with the “Guidelines for Kindergarten Education Curriculum” of the Education Bureau: “Physical Fitness and Health”, “Language”, “Early Childhood Mathematics”, “Nature and Living”, “Self and Society” and “Arts and Creativity”And to plan the curriculum of the school accordingly. And through storybook reading, biliterate (ie master written Chinese and English) and trilingual (ie speak fluent Cantonese, Putonghua and English), self-guided games, theme and group teaching, life experience, district study and exploration, etc. Using all this to help foster young children’s balanced development.
The school activities are organized in accordance with the “Guidelines for Kindergarten Education Curriculum” compiled by the Curriculum Development Council of the Education Bureau. It is child-oriented and formulates learning courses in a spiral-based manner based on children’s physical and mental development needs, life experience and interest in learning.
- Group study (Chinese, English, Math, Social Studies)
- Nursery songs
- Large muscle development activity
- Small muscle development activity
- Drawing creation
- Musical singing, dancing rhythm
- Science, technology, engineering, and mathematics(STEM) activities
- Trying Snacks
- Outdoor visits and travels
- Simulation games
- Free games
- Add computer-assisted activities and classes. Mandarin and NET teachers to lead English and mandarin fun activities.