- 於本校網頁下載 →「2022/23學年入學申請表」
- 收表日期 ：星期一至星期五(下午二時至下午五時)
- 遞交方法 ：親臨至本校遞交申請表格，須連同以下文件遞交：
c. 遞交近照一張 (不包括報名表上的相片)，背面寫上該生姓名
- 報 名 費 ：港幣30元正(於遞交申請表格時一併收取)，無論申請成功否，報名費概不退還
高 班 (K3) — 2017年或之前出生之幼兒
低 班 (K2) — 2018年或之前出生之幼兒
幼兒班 (K1) — 2019年或之前出生之幼兒，入學時必須年滿兩歲八個月
預備班 (N) — 2020年出生之幼兒，入學時必須年滿兩歲
- 家長須於每年9月至11月期間為其子女向教育局申請「幼稚園入學註冊證」(下稱「註冊證」)。「註冊證」會於每年9月開始接受申請，屆時教育局會公布申請細則，並會在教育局網頁(http://www.edb.gov.hk)上載詳情。如申請人在遞交申請時已提供全部所需資料及文件，教育局一般可在六至八個星期內完成審核，並以郵遞方式發放「註冊證」給合資格接受「計劃」資助的申請人。如學童可於本港接受教育但不合乎資格接受「計劃」資助1 而未能獲發「註冊證」，本局會為有關學童發出「幼稚園入學許可書」(下稱「入學許可書」)，學童可憑「入學許可書」註冊並入讀參加「計劃」的幼稚園，惟其 家長須按註冊入讀之幼稚園的收費證明書繳付未扣減「計劃」資助前的全額學費。
電話 ： 2449 5008
電郵 ： firstname.lastname@example.org
Admission Arrangements In 2022/23 School Year
Collection of application Forms (No quota):
- Download from school website → “Application Form for Admission in the 2022/23 School Year”
- Obtain from school in person
- Request by fax
- School Opening Hours: 9:00a.m. to 6:00p.m.(Mondays to Fridays) / 9:00a.m. to 12:00n.n(Saturdays)
Return of Application Forms (No set quota):
- Return method:
- Submit the application form in person.
- Provided applicant’s original Birth Certificate or valid Hong Kong resident visa and submitted a copy.
- Submitted one recent photo of the applicant (exclusive of the affixed photo) with name written at the back.
- Submitted two stamped self-addressed envelopes.
- Application fee (if applicable): HK$30(to be collected together with the application form). The application fee is non-returnable whether the application is successful or not.
- Monday to Friday from 2:00p.m. to 5:00p.m.
- Every Saturdays from 9:00a.m to 12n.n
Applicant Requirements (must be qualified to study in Hong Kong):
K3：Born at or before 2017
K2：Born at or before 2018
K1：Born at or before 2019，and reach the age of 2 year 8 months when enrollment
N：Born at or before 2020，must be at least two years of age when enrollment
Application for the “Registration Certificate for Kindergarten Admission” (K1-K3)
- The Government will implement the “Free Quality Kindergarten Education Scheme” (hereafter referred to as “Scheme”) starting from the 2017/18 school year. Each child who can receive education in Hong Kong will only be issued a registration document and all Scheme-KGs can only admit students holding a valid registration document.
- Parents are required to submit an application for the “Registration Certificate for Kindergarten Admission” (hereafter referred as “RC”) to EDB from September to November each year. The “RC” will be open for applications in September and EDB will announce and upload the details of application onto EDB’s website (http://www.edb.gov.hk) in due course. Upon receipt of the applications with all necessary information and documents provided, EDB will generally take six to eight weeks to complete processing of the applications and issue the “RC” to applicants who are eligible for receiving subsidy under the Scheme by post. If a student cannot obtain an “RC” as he/she can receive education in Hong Kong but is not eligible for receiving subsidy under the Scheme1, EDB will then issue a “Kindergarten Admission Pass” (hereafter referred to as “AP”) to the student concerned for registration and admission to a Scheme-KG but the parents concerned are required to pay full school fees before deduction of subsidy under the Scheme as shown on the Fees Certificate of the KG to which the child is admitted.
1 Upon obtaining permission from the Director of Immigration, non-local children (such as children holding a form of recognizance, children whose parent(s) is/are holding a student visa, etc.) can receive education in Hong Kong but they are not eligible for subsidy under the Scheme.
- Interview performance
- The applicant with sibling(s) currently studying in the kindergarten will be given due priority consideration
- The applicant from families in need will be given due priority consideration, i.e. dual-career families.
- Social Welfare Department Referral
(As the number of school places is limited, please understand that not all applicants can be sure admitted)
- The school will arrange interview for all applicants
- Interviews will be conducted on 06/11/ 2021 or 13/11/2021
- Group and/or individual interviews will be arranged
- Parents should accompany their child for the interview
- Please contact us at (2449 5008) if interpretation / translation service if required
Arrangement for admission application of non-Chinese Speaking (NCS) Children
- When interviewing NCS children, parents and children are allowed to be accompanied by a Chinese speaking relative/friend to facilitate communication.
- Interpretation and/or translation service for applicants
will be provided where necessary.
Announcement of Admission Results
We will inform parents of the K1 admission results before 30 November 2021 by post. We also will post the results of “successful applicants list” on our notice board outside the school and on our school website (www.wfb.edu.hk/1/).
- Successful applicants:
Parents should complete the registration procedures for their child between the “Centralized Registration Dates” on 6 to 7 January 2021 (9:00a.m. to 5:00p.m.), or on 8 January 2021 (9:00 a.m. to 12:00n.n.) by submitting the original of the “RC” to the kindergarten and paying the registration fee.
- Applicants on the waiting list: If there have a vacancy, the school will sent out the notice to the applicant. Parents should complete the registration procedures for their child according to the specified date set by the school. Parents are required to submit the original of the “RC” to the school and pay the registration fee.
- Please be reminded that if parents cannot submit the “RC” during registration, the school may not be able to complete registration for their child. Hence, parents are required to submit application for the Registration Certificate to EDB within the specified period.
- The registration fee for 2022/23 K1 place is HK$1,000. As the children enrolled in the school, the registration fee will be refunded in September. Should parents decide to change school after registration, please notify the school in writing. The school will return the “RC” but the registration fee will not be refunded. Upon obtaining the “RC”, the school will no longer keep the school place for the child.
Our telephone no. : 2449 5008
Our e-mail address: email@example.com
Feel free to click the hyperlink below for the futher Information